W.O.W. Independence from Fat Challenge~WEEK 2

You're on Page 4 of 4
Go to
  • Mindy, great job on your 5k! It's humid and miserable here too, mid 90's and sticky. I can't fathom running in it.

jcatron, sounds like a really nice day.

KimL, I'm considering waitressing part-time around my full-time job. I did it for years. It's great fast money but I kinda have a love-hate relationship with it.

W: drank some, not sure how much
    E: rest day, but did clean the house for about 3 hours
    E: 1360 calories
    D: allowed myself a rest day & 1/2 a cookie- sometimes these things freak me out and sometimes it's just a normal part of my diet/lifestyle that I work in without feeling guilty. I've leaned more toward the former lately. Annoying.
  • Nice, but too short weekend...

W 100
    E Did not get much exercise this weekend (structured) did move plenty though
    EOP
    D one day at a time
  • Today has been a good day for me. I made it to our local fruit/veggie stand and really loaded up on some good fruits. I didn't do a real workout. (bad bad bad) but I did move plenty. I think I may get up and go do my aerobics class this week (I have to start doing early morning workouts starting the 21st. Makenna's swim practice will interupt my workout and I'm not thinking I will be missing any of her practice.
  • jcatron243~ Sounds like a fun day yesterday!

hope4me
    ~ Everyone has to splurge every now and then! Half a cookie shows great restraint! Great job!

Had a few too many BLTs tonight when I was making some salads for another BBQ tomorrow… All the waitressing has caught up to me and my feet and hips are pretty sore. Last Monday of the regular school year!

6/14/10 WEED

W~ 90 H2O
    E~ 30 Min. Walk
    E~ No buns at BBQ
    D~ Make a yummy WW dinner from scratch
  • Ah.... survived the 21st birthday. Had to take the bottle of Jack from Hubby and Son at 1am and wait for both of them to quit spinning long enough to fall asleep. Did breakfast with them this morning, and them had a mellow day picking up, reading the paper, and gearing up for a fresh start tomorrow.

Hooray for 5ks, drives down the coast, extra money (not so much for second jobs), and healthy farm food. Hope you all get some good rest tonight. I know I'm gonna go after it right now!

Be good!
  • Post here for this weeks thread
    http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chic...ml#post3340100