43 pounds gone! Over halfway there!

• This is the first time I am posting to celebrate a success. I've been happy with my progress, but not really taken the time to appreciate my accomplishments. Maybe setting mini-goals should BE my first mini goal!

As of today I am over halfway towards my original goal weight of 170 pounds. (I'm planning to reevaluate when I get there.) I think this is an awesome time for me to look back at what I've accomplished.

* I've lost 43 pounds in less than 3 months! :

* I've started and have been able to maintain a weight loss plan at a time I have been very busy and stressed. I've found a way to make it work!

* I've been able to find a way to eat that is low calorie, nutritious, filling, and sustainable!

* I've been consistently calorie counting even when I go off plan!

* I've taken care of myself nutritionally in gallbladder surgery recovery and not allowed it to get me off track!

* I've found an exercise that is a blast for me! (Dance Dance Revolution)

Through this all I have proven to myself that I can keep this up no matter what stresses or life bumps get thrown my way. The planets don't have to be aligned "just so" for me to succeed. I am tough enough to roll with the punches and find a way! That lesson is priceless.

I'm going to make myself set another mini-goal right now too. Save me a place in Onderland. Here I come!
  • That's awesome!!! You're an inspiration! Keep up the great work!
  • Fantastic!! Congrats
  • Congrats!!
  • Good job!

• Dhani
  • Thank you so much for the encouragement!
  • Great job!!