I can't believe it

• Okay, so 2 months ago I went to see a dr. who specializes in nutritional counseling. I did this with 2 of my sons. We all got on "the plan" which includes supplements and changing our way of eating. He got us away from most grains and all dairy (my one son has digestive problems and my other son and I did it for support). The only exercise I do is gardening (which can be tough) and my one son doesn't get much exercise at all. Well in the last 2months I have lost 27 lbs (from 215 to 188) and my son has lost 17. My other son in skinny enough so I actually don't want him to lose. I am over the moon for both of us. I figure it is a combination of the supplements and way of eating, but I really don't care. I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO LOSE 25 LBS. IN YEARS!!!! If I can lose another 25 it would be one of the best things to happen to me in a long time. Yay for me!
  • Congratulations!! I'm so glad that you and your family have made such a positive and healthy change.
  • Awesome! Congrats to you both
  • Congrats to you both
  • Good job!
  • Congrats!!
  • Congratulations! That is awesome and I'll be routing for you to meet your next goal.
  • Congrats to you & your son! You both must be really feeling on top of the world! It really moves me when I see Mom & her kids losing together because my son is losing with me as well. I just love to see when households become healthy together. Best wishes to you both on the rest of your journeys!
  • Congratulations to you & your son for the progress so far..

• Dhani
  • I can't thank you all enough for the positive replies. I really needed it today and it's great to know I can come here and get that. I am also happy and proud of what we have accomplished.