Her DRAWERS Are Wide Open Again!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • My wife is at bell choir practice at church and her drawers are wide open AGAIN!!

It just makes me so mad

Since my wife and I both work we have always shared in the household chores...laundry, cooking, yard work, etc.

Saturday is the day I usually vacuum while she goes to bell choir practice at church...

today..once again...she left 3 drawers half open in her dresser....it makes my so

I even had to close the silverware drawer in the kitchen...again!

I know she was in a hurry to get to practice after our Saturday morning walk to Starbucks and her shower...

but is it asking too much for her to keep her drawers closed so it doesn't take time from my vacuuming to close them?

I think not

And yet she re-folds EVERY piece of laundry that I fold...every time...even my own work t-shirts....she has always done that....no matter how good I fold them....

Maybe that's why she leaves her drawers open

Because they look so good inside

How 'bout you...got a pet peeve with your loved one(s)?
  • he has a hard time throwing away pieces of paper he writes notes on. we live in a smallish place, doesn't take much to clutter things up. stop the madness(!)

PS great pic, gotta love Lady Liberty! (I can see her if I look down my street here in Brooklyn!)
  • My DH will always leave the back sliding door open!!!!! Won't even close the screen door! I don't care that he will only be a few seconds outside, just close the door! I have actually taken to nagging him about it, and told him I'm going to break him of this habit even if it kills me!!!
  • That is a photo shop pic DRAGONWOMAN...Angie's ex took the picture with his camera...ended up with the Lady behind my head..he just laughed and said I'll photo shop it in...and he did!

I thought about you when we visited.

be good
  • too funny, if you let me know next time you visit, I'll get a guess pass for you from my Y to work off the NY Pizza, bagels, and other good food that gets consumed on any visit to the Big A. heh heh
  • Thanks...if my step-d moves back here or somewhere else I doubt I'll ever go back...not that I didn't have a great time there!

If you look in my profile you can see the picture my step-d's boyfriend took with our camera....she's right between Angie and I...Miss Liberty!
  • Took dh 10 years to train me to do this. Now we have a roommate that does it and it's driving ME nuts.. go figure... lol. He rarely says anything but for that he was like NO I just taught HER to shut the cupboards etc.. lol
  • Funny stuff!

My wife doesn't usually close the garage door coming into the house either...

which usually means one of our dogs won't go through the doggie door 'cause it's too scary when the door moves...or the cold air comes in at winter...and/or I hear the washer/dryer going...

making me get up out of my recliner...

lucky for me my beer fridge is in the garage so it isn't always a wasted trip!
  • for me it's the glass ow/ 1/4 inch of milk left in it - turned to cement... or cereal bowls w/ the spoon now glued to the bowl. grrr.
  • LIZZIE....is your DH in the Elmers again....did he get in trouble in school for eating glue?...

check that "milk" carton....

just cause the liquid is white....
  • When my X visits, he turns on every stinking light in the house and leaves them on along with the TV and computer. He's a coal miner. Last time I told him, "I know you like your job, but, does your entire "job security" have to come directly outta my wallet?"
  • My dh is the one who always leaves drawers and cabinet doors open. Drives me nuts. I know his brother does it as well, so I blame my MIL lol.
  • I'm guilty of this I'm afraid.
  • LOL! I leave cupboard doors open...drives my bf nuts. He is always spilling stuff on his shirts.
  • My bf leaves things around after he finishes something. Like he used a garden hoe to dig a mote around a new tree so we could water it and when he was done he left the hoe lying in the grass...so the next day I came out and saw it lying there and had to put it away.