Biggest Loser Wii Game

• Just wanted to know anyones thoughts on the Biggest Loser Wii game. I saw it at walmart along with the jillian micheals game....I dont want to spend $50 if they are not worth it. Would love any imput from anyone who has it!
  • I never played Biggest Loser but I hated Jillian Michaels. The game didn't really respond well to the remote or the balance board so I spent more time trying to figure out what I was doing wrong than actually working out (like where you're just supposed to be running down a path it wouldn't recognize I was moving and then a while after Id stopped my character on the screen would move a bit.... ) Anyway, totally frustrating and not a worthwhile work-out at all as far as I was concerned.
  • I havnt tried either of them but if you have a Gamestop nearby you can buy it and return it within 7 days if you dont like it! I know they do that with the used games and Im pretty sure its the same policy with the new.

A cheaper way would just buying it used online at amazon or something so you arn't spending so much.
  • I've heard a lot of bad things about the Jillian Micheals one, not sure about the Biggest Loser one. The actual Wii Fit game that comes with the board is great though. I really enjoy that
  • i've had the biggest loser wii game for a few months now and i really, really like it. actually my favorite of all the wii fitness games; it's got the biggest range of difficulty, and provides actual resistance work. there are a few exercises that don't register well (such as woodchops) which i initially found frustrating, but i've let go of my need to get 5 stars on each exercise and just make sure i work hard. it's a better workout than my fitness coach and less repetitive than ea sports active (the first one, for sure. i like the second one better but have found myself moving away from it because the voice-over lady is so friggin' annoying.)

highly recommend. wish there was more dedicated cardio and the music doesn't do much for me, but it's the best from what i've tried.
  • i do biggest loser challenge for wii and i love it. I am just burning and in pain..so sore from my workouts.. I am sweating up a storm..It works my whole body i feel.. I can feel the burn all over in every muscle group...I like the diversity in the programs available for routines..and i like that i can do a routine a day and then do some extras like yoga at a light level for a good stretch. Cant say weather its helping me get in shape or helpng me lose weight though cause i havent used it enough yet to figure that out..so im trying to figure it out now..
  • I have the Biggest Loser for the Wii and I love it. I agree that it was frustrating at first when certain exercises wouldn't register properly, but I feel like I get a good workout out of it. I have myself set up on the 12 week program at moderate intensity. Just recently started doing the Biggest Loser walking dvd as well. So far I have lost 22 lbs since Jan 3 doing just that and counting calories. Money well spent to me.