Which body shape will you like to be ?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
View Poll Results: Which body shape will you like to have?
Spoon
65.79%
Rectangle
26.32%
Triangle
7.89%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Which body shape you will like to be if you can chose one (NO hourglass) they say that is the best one.

So which will you choose and why?

Spoon
    Rectangle
    Triangle

Just for fun.

• Judging from the description of each, I'd have to go with spoon shaped definitely. It seems to be the most attractive to me where the hips are larger than the bust. I'd also be happy with a smaller chest width.
  • Lol, I voted for Spoon because I'm more of a Triangle right now and I'd like to know what it's like to be the complete opposite

-Skye
  • If I had to pick one, I think a rectangle. At least then I'd be able to create the illusion of a waist with well chosen clothing.
  • i would want to be an hourglass.
  • I am a spoon already, some quiz told me. I'm okay with that. I always admired women who were upside down triangles - smaller busts but wide hips. Slim, can wear a low cut top with being *too* sexy, a wide bum and long legs.

I know a lot of women are really insecure about having "no" breasts and I always try to change their minds.
  • I am an hourglass when fit. So if I can't have that I'd go spoon next.

A.
  • I picked the spoon. I want a butt so thats why! Lol At least with the spoon you have some curves.
  • Quote: Lol, I voted for Spoon because I'm more of a Triangle right now and I'd like to know what it's like to be the complete opposite

-Skye
    Same answer!
  • I'm a complete hourglass...even at this weight. Well...I chose spoon.
  • I'm an hourglass too, but if I wasn't I guess I'd choose spoon.
  • I'm an hourglass by nature, but if I had to choose something different I'd go with rectangle. I wonder what it would be like not to have boobs and hips that stand out so much...
  • i'm an hourglass but would definitely choose a spoon. most of my fam are spoons and i stick out lol
  • I'm an hourglass last time I checked - I only measure once every 2 weeks - but I reckon I'll be more like a triangle when I finish.

I voted for that, I didn't realise it is so unpopular a body shape. Maybe I should stop now lol.

I didn't realise that the rules for hourglass were so strict. 9 inches is quite a lot difference between bust and waist, isn't it? I guess most people we consider to be hourglasses are rectangles...
  • Quote: I am an hourglass when fit. So if I can't have that I'd go spoon next.

A.
    My answer exactly.