I'm tired of being fat!!!!

• Hi everybody,
    I just start dieting and exercising ten days ago I'm 191 pounds and need to lose 60 pounds... I hope you guys can give me advice and tips how to lose weight in a healthy way.
    Thanx...
  • Its really simple. Just eat right and work out. Drink loads of water. That's pretty much it. lol.

and paitence. Its key because this progress doesn't happen in a week or a month just remember dont give up. Come here!
  • Thanks Mickey you're really sweet.... you know, i feel more motivated since i found out 3FC.... is nice knowing that so many people struggle with losing weight.
  • WELCOME!!!!!!!!

when u first start IT SUCKS. but if you really want to loose weight keep ur head up. WE are in this together. im in my 2 week and its starting to sink in now its like i want to excersie i want to eat good food. it pays off in the end.

***** good advice*****

eat freash
    eat healthy
    excersie( weather a walk in the park or 100 crunches)
    FIND A BUDDY i call mine my chubby buddy she is awesome she txt message me during the day at random times not to eat junk food

and be patient. its a hard and long but it pays off
  • Thanx loveit!... That's exactly the motivation I needed it 'cause today has been day a tough day for me..
  • Welcome and all I can tell you is don't give up and work hard for you goal.
  • As Mickey said, patience is key in losing weight. Lots of patience = lots of weight off. Give your body time ... as it has its own schedule. Welcome and good luck!
  • Welcome!
    This site is full of lovely and amazing people that are a wealth of knowledge.
    Good luck with everything hun. Looking forward to hearing your success stories! x
  • Slow and steady. And have patience. Lots of patience. You can do this, you will do this There is a saying on my gym wall that I have found really says how this journey is. It is "See It.. Believe It.. Achieve it" You control how this journey goes. Believing in yourself is the first step And you can make it.

Tara
  • Hi Girls:
    Thank you for all your comments... that's very motivating...
    Be patient is difficult but with your support I feel able to keep going...
  • My biggest advice is to be thinking about maintenance right now.

Losing weight is a short part of the journey (in comparison).

I was ultimately successful when my goal was "I want to lose weight and keep it off forever" and not just "I want to lose weight"

good luck!