Walk Away the Pounds - JUNE daily check in

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • Good Morning Gang

I cannot believe that it is already June WOW time sure flies!

I did 2 miles this morning. I used A Closer 2 Mile Walk.

hope everybody has a great day!
    hugs,
    cathy
  • Hi Cathy!! Thanks for starting us. I took all 3 days off from formal exercise, but got back to it this morning bright and early.

3 mile Boot Camp w/ bands.
  • 1 mile with resistance bands during cool down. On days with morning activities, I can fit in 1 mile happily, and so I do. Exercise that is habitual is most important to my goals.
  • I did 2 miles with 2 lb hand weights this morning. I used the Power Walk with Friends.
  • Karen-I agree, staying in the habit, no matter what I do, is important for me too!

Did the 2 mile, 30 min. High Energy Burn w/ weights this morning.
  • Got a new WATP DVD. 5 mile fat burning walk. Did 2 miles with resistance bands. It says cool down on the cover but I haven't found it yet. I like to use resistance bands during the cool down. Love the 12 min miles with boosted gentle jog. Nothing jarring.
  • Wednesday: 3 Miles Walk off 10 Pounds workout
  • Karen-I bought that DVD a while back and still haven't tried it! I buzzed through it at fast forward to see what it is like. I can't seem to commit myself to a solid hour (or more) of working out right now. I wonder if the figure 8 bands that came with the Boot Camp would work on that one??
  • Good morning all! Did the 3 mile Boot Camp w/ figure 8 bands this morning. I might try the 5 mile in the morning....we'll see.
  • mile 4 fat burning walk with resistance bands.
  • I did Fat Burning mile 4 & 5 yesterday. Tonight going English Country dancing with DD while the men folk are camping. The dancing group hasn't seem me since I ahve lsot weight. i should have so much more fun between being lighter and exercising regularly.
  • Hello everyone!

Friday: 2 mile, 30 min. High Energy Burn walk w/ weights.

Took the weekend off!

Today: 3 mile Boot Camp w/ figure 8 bands.
  • 2 mile Fat Burning with 8 min resistance bands to Irish Folk Music off of Pandora. I found the cool down, but it after mile 5 and I don't want to fish through the video to find it after doing 2 miles. I like Slim Down Walk better it has compartementalized the segments better. I do like Fat Burning because of the 2 min jog segment in each one. Makes the mile go quicker.
  • Tuesday: 2 mile, 30 min. High Energy Burn w/ weights.
  • 1 mile Fat Burn with resistance bands during cool down.