20-Somethings WW Chat Thread - JUNE

You're on Page 1 of 8
Go to
  • Hey everyone, thought I would start us a new thread for a new month! Best of luck in June to all and let's continue to support each other and be accountable. We can do it!
  • HEY!
    Missing you all.
    Uni is still taking over my life. Lol.
    Had a 0.6 which is just over a pound loss today. So up to 12.2kg or 26lbs. So stoked. Got to 10% today also. So got my cute wee key ring.
    How is everyone going?
    My last exam is the 10th of June so I will be living on this site after that. Yay holidays!! xx
  • Congrats Bex! Wooohooo!
  • Man I'm sore and exhausted from painting all weekend. Weight is up but I am holding water like a mofo from Chinese on Sunday (and then leftovers yesterday). Will give it a few days, see what happens. But the apartment looks great

Congrats bex!

hope you're all well!
  • Hi guys! Bex, here's the June thread, just bumping it up for you Congrats on the loss!

Definitely indulged on the potato chips and chocolate this weekend but still holding at 151.4, woohoo! I'm going to be away from my computer (mostly) and my scale for the next week and eating out several times so quite worried what the scale will read when I get back!

abluvion, please post pictures when you're done! I'd love to see your new place and the new paint job!
  • What a loser I am :P
    I was in such a daze this afternoon. Haha.
    Yay June thread!
  • Bah! You're a (weight)loser, Bex, and no other kind!

I was tempted to post in the other forum as well. Might want to close that thread, Freedomreins, .

Well, WI tonight. And I am hoping to be out of the 220s! I think I have a chance! I hope, , haha.
  • I didn't realize I had the ability to close threads - thanks for pointing that out! The other one is closed now
  • Just threads you created.

On a side note: I got the last post, *giggle* <- a leftover from the 'threadkiller' games thread.
  • theresac - I was reading your posts about bananas in the old thread, and if the bananas get super ripe then you can make banana bread. I have two black ones in my fridge that I need to make bread from.

And there is this really awesome mini-muffin recipe on WW that's 1 points, it's the banana chocolate chip muffin. It makes a lot so I just bagged them in threes and it's a nice snack. Bananas are seriously my favorite fruit.

Weighed in and biggest loss in a while, 2.2 pounds! Weird because I didn't really exercise much and I generally ate more point than ever but I'll take it. My hip hop classes start up today, looking forward to going
  • free - yay for holding steady on the weight despite chips and chocolate I do have progress pics of everything but want to hold off til things are more set up before I go showing them off

zan - good luck with the WI tonight.

rayosun - great job on the loss! sometimes shaking things up - eating a little more than normal, for instance - will get things moving again.

Weighed this morning at 204.6, which is exactly 5 lb down from two weeks ago when I started. I'll take it! I'm already seeing changes in my body, I love it. Might go for a run tonight to celebrate We have two weeks of healthy food in the house... might have to top up on veg but we've got most everything else. Going to a new grocery store is such a pain, I hate having to rediscover where everything is! But luckily it seems like the new store has everything I need from it... unlike the one we went to last week, which sucked. They didn't even have brussels sprouts
  • rayosun - Congrats on the loss!! I hope your hip hop class is fun!

abluvion - Eww! Brussel sprouts! LOL. How are you and your boyfriend going to sort out cooking and your recent switch to WW? Congrats on the 5lbs by the way, that's fantastic for two weeks and including a move!

Hi to everyone else!

I ordered some new shoes yesterday and they came today! Yahoo for next day delivery! Here they are:

They were half the price online that they were in the Clarks shoe store so I'm a happy camper! I needed a comfortable pair to wear to interviews and work (hopefully, if the interviews go well!) in the autumn and you can't beat £25 for real leather and comfort!

I'm off to my boyfriend's again this weekend and then to go flat hunting for a couple days but I will stop by and check in when I can! Hope you're all having a great week so far!
  • Thanks for the welcome back Bex!

Wow everyone is such an inspiration with all the losses going on. I lost merely because of being sick so I'm sure it will go back up. :S I had a stomach bug and it took two visits for them to realize it. Not ok, but at least it's free. I took the pup for a walk this morning and she loved it, but my body was like, "WAIT one minute this is not ok". So workout pushed to tomorrow and I will be taking another walk with her tonight to help my weakness grow strong.

ETA : Super cute shoes Freedom! Love clark.
  • hey i just joined the site and thought i'd post in the 20somethings group
    i just started a new lifestyle change today and thought joining a group with similar goals would be inspiring for me to keep up.
  • Freedom - Boyfriend is totally 100% supportive of me. He's happy to eat what I cook, he's not very picky, and always willing to try new things. Before we lived together he relied on fast food - he lived in barracks (he's in the military) so he basically lived in a hotel room with a microwave. Not very conducive to eating well. So he's totally thrilled that I'm here cooking He's also trying to get back in better shape (the boy is fine but he thinks he's getting pudgy. so be it), which he realizes involves eating better. So so far it's good.

And cute shoes, and good luck with the job hunt! Keep us posted

Lackie - hey good job on the walk! Glad you're feeling better.

jkatherine - Welcome! Look around, jump on in where ever you feel like it

I have massive numbers of points left for dinner. I was totally focused on work this morning trying to get a project finished so my lunch was late, which means not hungry for afternoon snack... this may be the kind of day that ends in a big ol' spoon of peanut butter!