before and now

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • I have been super depressed about being stuck for the last few weeks, so I decided to post a before and now to remind me of how far I've come. The first one is from now at 203 and the first one I'm thinking I was maybe in the 280s, which was NOT my high weight. Yikes!

• Oh you look fantastic!!! You have really come a long way!!! Keep up the good work!!!!!!! You can do it, I believe in you!!! Best wishes sweetpea!!!!!
  • uber, you look so fantastic! You should be so proud of all your hard work cause I sure am
  • Wow!! That is just amazing. You should be SO proud!
  • That is an amazing accomplishment! You will get through this temporary lull.
    Keep going!
  • Well done, uber! You have come so far and you look fantastic!

Cheers,

J
  • God, you've absolutely come a long way! Like a totally different person!! Congrats!
  • You look amazing! What an inspiration
  • Wow Uber... What a deference in the two pics.. You look amazing... You will get past your temp stall... I cant wait for you to join me in onderland!!!!!!!!!
  • Wow!! You are inspiring...believe it!!
  • Impressive! Just look how tiny you've gotten!
  • Well, well, well!!! 90 lbs lost - a new person found!!!
  • Uber, you have come very far! You have lost a life changing amount of weight. There seems to be something about that 200 pound mark. There have been so many of us who stalled trying to get under it. Hang in there, it will happen!
  • Amazing transformation! You have come such a long way!
  • WOW! what a big difference. You are doing such a wonderful job. Keep it up, you will get there.