Watch Me Lose 100 Pounds in Seconds!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • I thought I'd long lost some "before" pictures that were taken in a green shirt, but luckily I found them on an old hard drive last night. And today I thought I'd make a morph comparison with my TOPS "before" pictures, which are my most recent front and side view photos (I've obviously lost quite a bit before joining TOPS!)

Anyway, on with the photos . . . there's about a 100 pound difference here.

I didn't want to cut off the feet but that's what my friend who took the old photos did.

It's very interesting (and almost a little scary) to watch my shape change like that. I keep trying to imagine it getting even smaller though as I've got a ways to go.
  • Neat! You are doing a phenomenal job!

A.
  • Fun!
  • Wow, the incredible shrinking Sirenity!

That's a great morph and the loss is sure something to be proud of! Just imagine the one you can make 100 pounds from now.
  • Wow!!!
  • Wow! This is so cool. Congratulations on your success so far, you are doing a wonderful job.
  • That's amazing!! And I love your t-shirt choices.
  • great job!
  • wow well done!!,
    how did you do the morph? im a noobie with all this *ooops*
  • Cool Pictures! You Look Great!
  • congratulations to you - you look great! Keep it up.

And the photo morphing is very neat.
  • morphing thing kinda the coolest thing ever! good for you girlie
  • Congratulations for all your hard work & your tenacity & consistency. I hope that you are a little amazed at your outstanding job at your weight loss project. You should be -- you've done something fantastic.

Now, I must confess, my friend, these pictures freak me out a little. All I can think of is doing the yoga breath during classes: "Inhale. Exhale."

Also, I swear I can see your beautiful hair growing longer, too.

And isn't it amazing where weight comes off? I'm fascinated by the change in your face. But I think your loss is completely proportionate, which actually might have made it harder for friends & coworkers & etc. to perceive as it happened more gradually than in these pictures.

Out of curiosity, has this helped you with being able to see yourself at your current weight, instead of your old weight, or do you have the body dysmorphia issue like a lot of us do?

Finally, can I say I'm impressed by your image skills, to be able to do this morphing thing?
  • that's great! congrats on the fantastic, fantastic job!

the morphing did make me feel a little motion sick, ha. it's really intersting. a very concrete way to see the physical changes you've made.
  • Wow! You look great, keep up the great work! Nicely done morph job.