Thanks 3FC I reached my goal

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • As of today 5/30 I am officially at my goal weight of 135. The reason I am still posting this on the mini-goal section is because loosing the weight was not my major goal, keeping the weight off is. And until I have maintain the weight off for a complete year I won’t post a thread in the Major Goal section. This was not the first time for me at loosing the weight but what is different now is that I am aware that I was not in a diet to loose weight but to change my life (the way I eat now and that exercise have to be part of my life forever). Not going to stop stepping on that scale, not planning on having a big meal (lost of cute clothes shopping instead) And not going to stop posting and reading 3FC)

How I did it? I count calories, choose healthy food choices, lots of water, prepared healthy recipes(that I now love) And exercise 4/5 times a week using the Elliptical machine and weight training.

I want to thank everyone because when I felt like giving up I would log here and get courage to keep going.
  • Well done! Congratulations!

I wish you the best with your maintenance.

Cheers,

J
  • That is wonderful, congrats!
  • Yay!!!!!!
  • Thanks ladies...
  • Way to go Rose, very proud of you!!!!!!! Best wishes!!!!!!
  • Congratulations!! WTG!! All the best!
  • Congratulations! Good luck with the maintenance.

Dhani
  • Congratulations!!! I love your perspective. It's not only about the weight loss because we can do that...but the life change and maintaining.
  • Congrats and good luck maintaining!
  • Congratulations !
  • Congratulations Rose! Know what ya mean about this site Helping! Good Luck!
  • congratulations
  • Thanks so much for the kind words...
  • Congrats!!