First Mini Goal

• So I decided today on my first mini goal. When I reach 200lbs I'm going to buy myself the Biggest Loser game for the Wii. I love the show and really want the game so I'm going to use it to treat myself. Hopefully by the end of June it'll be in my hands. Better start putting the money aside now
  • Excellent incentive. Work hard and you'll get there. Good luck!

Dhani
  • I have that game!

I see you are from MB...me too..whereabouts?
  • forgot to sub hehe
  • I would love to hear how you like it! And congrats on coming up on your mini goal, that must feel fantastic.
  • Yay . . . . More Manitobans . . . . .

Let me know what you think of the Wii game, I've been thinking about picking that up
  • cool coondocks! Im from wpg too.

I like the game but sometimes when you're doing certain exercises you don't know when to start/stop since you can't see the screen and they don't prompt you each time. the workouts themselves are good for a moderate exercise!
  • Great idea - those nonfood reward for mini goals reached are such good incentives! Great.
  • jskinner - sign up for this month's Wii challenge! I'd love to hear what the game is like. I love a whole game of things like the Fit Plus obstacle course but meanwhile I'm always interested in hearing about other good Wii games.
  • Mini-goals are a great incentive IMO.