I am officially wear a size 16 pant!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • So today I stopped by goodwill expecting to buy another pair of size 18 jeans, mine were a bit baggy, but I figured I couldn't fit my big butt into a size 16 yet...It usually takes me a while to lose a pant size. So I thought I'd grab a size 16 for my next goal jeans while I was there. I got into the dressing room and gave the 16's a try first and OMG they fit! My first thoughts were "just because these jeans fit doesn't mean the other 16's i grabed would fit too" (used clothes ya know?). Still excited though I grabbed another...they fit....another, THEY FIT! I had to have tried on at least 10 pairs of size 16 jeans and I had no problems whatsoever! I didn't even bother with the 18s. I also tried on about 4 pairs of size 14's (for goal jeans) and I could get them on and button them, but there was some serious muffin top going on haha.

I ended up just buying 2 pairs of 16 jeans. A whopping $13. lol I LOVE them! I don't usually get stretch jeans but one of the pair are stretch, a tiny bit loose but super comfy and I couldn't pass them up. The other pair are normal non stretch jeans.

This is a great NSV for me because this was the same size pant i wore in high school and it really is amazing how working out changes your body. When I was in high school I was a 140-150ish lbs and I wore a size 16pant (prob could fit into a 14 but I wore 16s loose) but I never weight trained or worked out as hard as I do now. I can already feel and see that I am a lot more in shape now at 193lbs than I was then at my lowest weight, a 40-50lb difference!

Yay! Nothing hanging over! lol
  • Awesome! Congrats
  • Congrats!!!
  • Wow!! You are such good motivation!
  • They look fantastic! Awesome, job, you've got to be on the moon.
  • That's fantastic! You look great girl!
  • great job!!!
  • Thank everyone! I really am on the moon right now! Haha I should have bought a size 14 today but I didn't want to spend too much $, I splurged just getting the 2 pairs I did. Next time though!
  • Amazingness. Congrats to you.

Dhani
  • Those jeans look great on you. congratulations!
  • WootWoot! Congrats!
  • Congratulations!! Looking great.. And agree with you about the working out part...
  • U Look Fantastic!!!! Way To Go!!!!
  • Nice work! You look great!

Cheers,

J
  • You look great! Thanks for the awesome motivation!