attempting this again

• I failed again. Lost 20 pounds the first month and then took a day off that led to a week off which makes me feel like a failure.

So I am going to start again and hope to hang out here again to get some ideas and encouragement!
  • back to the beach!!!
    I know being here helps me SO much, hope to get to know you better
  • thank you!! WIsh I knew some of you guys on facebook!
  • Welcome back!

I'm starting phase one on sunday (again, lapsed during holidays), we have a phase one thread around here somewhere that we'd love to see you on!
  • Welcome back on board, Fluffymama! We saved your beach towel for you!
  • Hi Fluffy!! (Love your username.) Stick around, this can be a very fun place to be.
  • Quote: So I am going to start again and hope to hang out here again to get some ideas and encouragement!
    I think you've given yourself the best advice there is. Restart (drop the F word) and come hang out here! Posting and participating here every day will make your journey much easier. What I have found is when I come here every day the off days are less likely to turn into weeks.

Best wishes!
  • I agree with Debbie - coming here helps me when I slip. And most of us do, at some time or another. I think the key is to not let the slip become a landslide. Welcome back.
  • Welcome back Fluffy!

Don't think of it as restarting - just think of it as getting back on track. If you're thinking of this as a new, healthy way of eating and living for the rest of your life you may as well realize that there are going to be a few tough weeks along the way. I'm getting quite used to dusting myself off and getting right back to business again.