Things you have to do now that you're thinner

• So I now have to shave my ENTIRE leg. Before when I was heavy I NEVER wore anything above the knee, well once it's started warming up I took a leap and tried on some shorts and shorter skirts. Not only did they look amazing on but I felt so free and cool (it's really hot where I live). But then I realized...OMG I need to shave me whole leg! This kinda sucks, but it's so worth it! I have to be more conscience of tan lines too because I wear LOTS of tank tops now. I also have to take a sweater with my EVERYWHERE. What about you?
  • I'm having to learn a new sitting posture. I never had much of a butt to start with (sadly in profile, the full rounded part of my hip area is in front), but apparently there was something padding my tailbone. It now feels bruised there, trying to sit more forward now.
  • I drive differently: my center of balance has changed, and I felt like I was sloshing around in the seat until I adjusted.
  • I notice I have to slyly mention I have a boyfriend now when talking to guys sometimes... sometimes they don't take the hint
  • Hmm...let me see...the biggest is probably being the food police at my house ("No mom! Not taco bell! Anything but that!).

Dhani
  • try to find a cute outfit in the morning...NEVER did that when i was fat!
  • Ditto on the clothing thing - I have options in my closet now. Makes getting dressed for work a little more time-consuming!
  • I'm a lot colder now and need to wear layers.

I spend more time in front of the mirror
  • Hahaha, I really thought I was the only one who only shaved up to my knee! It’s so much faster and like you, I never wore anything above the knee…I really never wore anything above the calf!
  • Funny thing is I used to wear shorts more often when I was heavier. Now I'm mostly a capri girl.