New fat chick :)

• Hi my name is Deidra, I'm 20 i'm 5'7 and now weigh 240 pounds..waaaay too much for my age and height.. Seems like all this extra baggage" just creeped up! for the past ten years i've been sick on and off which started the weight gain, when i was 16 i lost 30lbs and felt so great!! i was around 160 still to much for my height but i was happy!! Two years ago my Gyno said i have PCOS which causes alot of my weight problem......Anyways I'd love to meet some other gals that also have weight problems and maybe issues with PCOS, most of my friends are slender and don't have weight problems, they gripe when they gain two pounds, and i think geez i would love to gripe about gaining two pounds and being that size! I'm planning a wedding for september/october of next year and would love to be at my goal weight, but i find that i don't really have much support with it
  • Congrats on getting your upcoming wedding! I'm new around here too and just wanted to say hello and good luck in reaching your goals.
  • Hi Deidra and welcome to 3FC.

We have a forum for PCOS here if you'd like to check it out - http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/pcos...ce-support-70/

Congrats on your upcoming wedding and good luck with your goals.

Hugs
    Michelle
  • Welcome to the board!
  • Hey girlie! I'm new too and we have similar stats... except I'm a tad older and have a touch more to lose.

Congrats on the wedding! Looking forward to hearing more as you lose this summer!
  • Hello! I'm new too and I just wanted to say congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Perhaps you can help motivate yourself by making shopping for a wedding dress a reward for practicing healthy habits. Best of luck!
    Quote: Hello! I'm new too and I just wanted to say congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Perhaps you can help motivate yourself by making shopping for a wedding dress a reward for practicing healthy habits. Best of luck!

Thanks! I'm very excited, I've told myself im not going wedding shopping until early next summer, hoping that i'll be closer to my goal
  • Quote: Hey girlie! I'm new too and we have similar stats... except I'm a tad older and have a touch more to lose.

Congrats on the wedding! Looking forward to hearing more as you lose this summer!
    Thanks!! I'm hoping to loose alot this summer! Good luck with your weight loss too!