Potential TMI but Spin Class.

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Dang, I need to join a spin class.

Where do I sign up! =D
  • Wow. I thought buying a foam seat would be a GOOD thing. Maybe I need to stop using it . . .
  • If it makes you feel any better women used to have the same experience from piano pedals and sewing machines (that's right sewing machines!!) and the poor things -or maybe not so poor things- probably didn't even know what was happening to them.

So not only are you not the only one that that has happened to in spin class (I have yet to be so lucky) but you haven't been the only one since the machine age started! Cool huh? I'm a total women's history geek sorry!

Keep peddling!
  • sign me up for a spin class!!!
  • Oh my! I have never taken a spin class, but have been wanting to. All the more reason now.. HAHA.
  • This thread is AMAZING! I literally was cracking up in my kitchen last night when I was reading it while cooking dinner!

I agree with Stuffed.... MUST.... JOIN... SPINNING!
  • I just started cracking up at my desk in a very, very quiet office. This thread is awesome.
  • Quote: .............................must. join. spin. class...........................
    It's decided. Let's go...
  • I am already looking into it....haha

I looked it up and apparently this is a big "secret bonus" to spin class for women. Awesome.
  • I've been spinning for a while and never had anything close to that happening... Guess I'll have to keep at it!
    What I'm impressed with is how you pressed on with the exercise without your legs giving out or something. You're a trooper!

Oh, and gmailtrooper, piano pedals? Really? What were they doing with the pedals exactly? Again, something I've done for years and still don't have that result.

I once had a satisying set of sneezes tho...
  • Oh goodness! This thread is amazing. I have to say, the only thing I've ever felt in my lady bits while spinning is the possibility that I've bruised a labia. Hence I bought a foam seat cover, hence I have not had the super secret spinning bonus!
  • I remember this being a joke in a movie I saw a long time ago. It was in the 1900's and the ladies were telling their friend how much they LOVED going for bike rides on bumpy roads. lol I think it is more common than we realize.