My dog fits!! (NSV for me)

• This is so funny! I'm sitting here in my wing backed chair checking in on 3FC and I just realized...my dog is nestled in between me and the side of the chair! Back in November...I was avoiding sitting in this chair because I was uncomfortably squeezed into it! Ha! Who would have thought?

Now granted...the pooch is a whopping 6.5 pounds himself, but still. There is a little something to him.
  • That's fantastic! :~) and sweet.
  • Aww, I like that NSV! Congrats.
  • Awwww, that is the most adorable NSV ever!
  • Love it! My littlest guy is ten pounds and we do cuddle together. Now I'm working in a chair-share with my 22 pound darling. Great NSV!
  • Great NSV, I can remember when it happened for me Congrats.
  • Funny NSV!
  • That is a great NSV! I am looking forward to seating in a chair with one of my grandkids.
  • Aww what a great NSV!! I'm sure your pup is very happy to be sitting next to you as well
  • Quote: Aww what a great NSV!! I'm sure your pup is very happy to be sitting next to you as well
    Oh very! He's definitely MY dog. He is literally attached to my hip. Wherever I am, you'll find him, my little shadow. He's like a cat to the point of sitting on my laptop if it's taking up my entire lap.
  • Sweet!! Every little thing counts!
  • Nice! Congrats...
  • lolol!! congrats!!
  • I heard this saying once "here is my dog! he matches my couch!" and now when i read your title that's all I can think of... ROFLMAO!!!
  • Great NSV!