what is the minimum post requirment for siggys??

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • For signatures, I understand you have to wait at least 20 days, but what is the minimum post requirement??
  • That is also 20
  • Thank you very much
  • How can I tell exactly when i signed up? I'm thinking it's been at least 20 days...
  • Dave, click your name then view your profile page. June 10 Keep in mind that it counts down to the last hour based on the time you registered.

Hope that helps
  • I've been on here for a year but have just started posting today (forgot I'd registered when I thought I'd 'found' this forum today!) but I have managed to put my sig up.

I've not done 20 posts yet... How does that work then?

(Please don't take my sig away from me - shhh!!)
  • Quote: I've been on here for a year but have just started posting today (forgot I'd registered when I thought I'd 'found' this forum today!) but I have managed to put my sig up.

I've not done 20 posts yet... How does that work then?

(Please don't take my sig away from me - shhh!!)
    LOL CookieBell! It must be that wonderfull looking cupcake you have for your avatar! Shame on you! You will make us all hungry around here.
  • Quote: LOL CookieBell! It must be that wonderfull looking cupcake you have for your avatar! Shame on you! You will make us all hungry around here.
    Ha ha! Do you know, I thought about changing my avatar but it's what I have on a number of different forums and it's just 'me'..!

Maybe I should put a little disclaimer in my sig... 'Cookiebell cannot be held responsible for any cake-munching thoughts that occur because of her avatar..!'
  • Quote: Ha ha! Do you know, I thought about changing my avatar but it's what I have on a number of different forums and it's just 'me'..!

Maybe I should put a little disclaimer in my sig... 'Cookiebell cannot be held responsible for any cake-munching thoughts that occur because of her avatar..!'
    Good idea!! It is cute tho!
  • (Check out my new sig!!)
  • Quote: (Check out my new sig!!)
    Perfect!
  • You joined over a year ago...before the signature requirements were put in place. Your usergroup had already been promoted to the group that allows signatures, so the new rules didn't apply to you.
  • Quote: You joined over a year ago...before the signature requirements were put in place. Your usergroup had already been promoted to the group that allows signatures, so the new rules didn't apply to you.
    Ah-ha, sneaky me!

Thanks!
  • Thanks much
    was wondering the same too
  • I've been mostly creeping since I joined, didn't realise this either. Great help guys thanks.