Weight loss progress (pics)

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I'm currently fluctuating between 47.5 and 50 pounds lost right now. I started losing weight at the start of Feb at 308, but have only started tracking it by pics since the beginning of April. So in this set, is the difference in a month and a half.

Please PARDON the very fugly things I was wearing in the first two sets of pics (April and May 5)...I was in the middle of cleaning the house! lol

I'm finally starting to see myself going down. Even since May 5th, my butt and hips have shrunk a little, didn't really realize too much til I took todays pics. This week, I finally slipped comfortably down into a size 20 pants and drove everything bigger to Good Will. Whew! 100 more pounds to go...

Thank you to everyone here for being an inspiration to keep me chuggin' along!

• Amazing!! Congrats
  • Awesome! Keep up the good work!
  • You can totally see a difference!! Great job!
  • Thank you! I couldn't do a full side view because my camera on my phone fritzed out after I took that last bottom one! My... reflection ....broke ...my ...camera. LOL
  • wow you can really see such a huge difference in your mid-section! Congrats on your steller success!
  • great job!!!
  • Huge difference! Keep up the good work!!!
  • Thank you!!! Last night when I took my son to the movies, I didn't feel myself doing the "woobie-wobble" as much when I walked. I noticed that on the way to get our tickets. Had to take these pics today to see just what was going on. Ha!

That green outfit I cleaned in is soooo ugly, lol. So embarrassed. I almost didn't put that on the time line. It's actually in the city dump right now. Where it belongs! ICK! =]
  • Congratulations!!
  • Quote: Congratulations!!
    Thanks, Rose! Wow, look at you! 3 more pounds and you're there! Way to go! Go, Rose! Go, Rose!
  • Congratulations!
  • YAY!!!! Your doing AWESOME! you can definitely see a difference!
  • PS not checking out your bum, but i see a big difference there!!!
  • Thank you BamaChic and Luciddepths!

I am so HAPPY you noticed my rump is going down, Lucid!! It's definitely something I believe anyone wants to hear that is losing, especially the butt! lol

I believe the next set will be done at 230#.