Does this count as an NSV?!

• We went to the indoor pool after working out. I've only been swimming once since losing weight and that was a quick lake cool down after a bike ride. I realized today that I now have a really hard time floating. I used to be great at it, just had to lie still in any position and I'd float. Now even in perfect form everything below the personal flotation devices drops instantly and the rest follows within seconds. I couldn't believe it and kept trying DW was very amused
  • Of course it counts! Congratulations! It's all the small things that add up to a better life, way to go! Enjoy each and every thing you notice!
  • thank goodness for those "personal floatation devices"!
  • YAY! I guess if you want to float on your back you will have to hit the ocean or a salt water pool!
  • Reverse liposuction? They could inject that balloon gas with little valves that you could release after you float. Just saying......
    (Can you tell I'm very tired?)
  • That's odd, Cyndi. I could never float when I was heavier, but now I have no trouble at all.

Congratulations, all the same, though!
  • Fantastic!
  • That's funny, it was one of the reasons I finally started southbeach.....I floated WAY TOO well. I hated it. Now I have a hard time too.

that's an AWESOME NSV!!!
  • Congratulations Cyndi! Great NSV!
  • Ahh, from uber-buoyant to not-so buoyant!!

Congratulations? Though now you are out $$ for some water wings, LOL
  • As kids my brother was super thin and I was chunky. I gave him such a hard time about being a sinker. oops