Halfway To Goal

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • WOW! Thats all I can say... WOW!
    I am REALLY doing this. I HAVE CONTROL! I have lost 54 lbs!

Some nights after I get out of the shower I look in the mirror and just look at my body. The changes are amazing. No I'm NOT a supermodel BUT I am starting to look gooood. LOL

I HAVE CONTROL! I now know that when I stay on plan for TODAY! This hour! TODAY! JUST TODAY the lbs. WILL come off!

When I started this new lifestyle I seen 105 lbs. as HUGE! Heck I saw 10lbs. as HUGE! Today I sit here halfway to goal. Staring at ONLY 51 lbs. to go.

Now trust me I don't have my head in the sand. I know I will have difficult days. I HAVE CONTROL to stay on plan TODAY! I have and will again slip but I HAVE CONTROL to jump right back on plan!

I finally have hit that point where I really don't care what "day" I will get to goal. TODAY I will be on plan!
  • down to 216?? wow, you are just whooshing along! Congrats!!!!

Have you changed up something recently? Seems like you are having some dramatic results, esp. for halfway into this.
  • Congratulations! I recently hit that same goal and was amazed at how far I had come and that I realized for the first time in my adult life that I can really do this! I feel better than I have felt in over 10 years and although I know I still have a long road, it doesn't matter because this is my new life. Goal will get here someday but today is what I am thrilled about.
  • Way to go!
  • Good for you!! Half way there is a wonderful feeling!
  • Congratulations!!! That is awesome!!!
  • WONDERFUL!!!!

I am so happy for you and proud of your accomplishments!
  • Congrats wtg!!
  • I finally have hit that point where I really don't care what "day" I will get to goal. TODAY I will be on plan!

I love that! You should post pictures. Pictures always motivate me and I would love to see your progress!
  • That's awesome and I love your attitude! Way to go!
  • Isn't it wonderful to know you have less to lose than you have lost!! Awesome, splendid, fabulous!! Really, there aren't words.
  • I like your positive mindset!! You are doing awesome and keep that positive vibe going! You go girl!!
  • Thanks EVERYONE!

Peanutmom I have had a big weight lose over the last two weeks. The first week I didn't go to the gym at all because DD was in the hosp. That week I also ate out of the vending machines mostly. (baked chips, rice crispy bars and PB crackers) NOT good eating and I was SOOOO afraid I would slip into "oh well mode" I didn't eat close to what I should have. Week two I kicked it out at the gym hard. Mostly because that has been the only time I can take for myself and was trying to burn/kill every calorie I could.

I have always been a stress eater. This time I am so afraid to fall backwards. I am just sticking to plan. Not one bite off for now. I'm sure my wooshing will come to a halt and I will find myself wondering why I'm not losing. LOL
  • You are AWESOME!! Congrats
  • Wohooo! So awesome!