Hello Out there!

• Okay, So I'm new here pretty much. I'm not going to bore anybody reading this with my whole life story, So I'll make a Long story short. BTW some basic info is in my profile. Anywho, I pretty much been overweight Since the age of 13ish you can say. I'm 19 now so thats been 6 years. 6 Long years lol. The most I ever weighted was 284, and I vowed that I would never make it up to that weight again, and I haven't Came close but I didn't reach it. Right now i'm about 262. 2 years ago I was the smallest I ever been in these 6 years which was 232-230. I feel so out of place now, I don't really have to many friends now, and the ones I do have, there just assicates now.

I just don't feel comfortable with myself anymore. I used to feel good about myself when I was making progress, but now I just feel how I used to feel. I make all these promises to myself and I never follow through with them. I feel like everywhere I go people are just constantly judging me and staring at me, Some good stares and some bad. I just for once want to feel and be happy again, and not constantly compare myself to other/ or you can say 'Smaller" girls, Lol. I created this problem So, now its time to fix it. Here I go world once again!
  • yay you for taking the first step!
  • Goos luck on your journey.
    This site is very inspirational.
  • Hi and welcome to 3FC.

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
    Michelle
  • Good Luck! You can do it! Just take it one day at a time.
  • Welcome to 3FC!
    You sound like you have a really good attitude towards the whole thing!
    Good luck with your goals! Looking forward to hearing your success stories!

Is there a particular plan you are following?
  • Quote: Welcome to 3FC!
    You sound like you have a really good attitude towards the whole thing!
    Good luck with your goals! Looking forward to hearing your success stories!

Is there a particular plan you are following?
    Thanks Everyone for your support and warm welcoming!

SN: Theres not a specific plan I'm following just my old routine, Try to work out at like 5x A week, Count calories, Eliminate soda, Drink Plenty of water, and most importantly start a healthy new me! Tomorrow will be my 1st day od going to the gym in like 2 years I'm guessing, maybe just a years in a half,idk!