Hello! I just need help and support.

• Hello! I am Kendra.

After lurking for a quite awhile, I finally decided to become a member. I started my weight loss in 2007 and did fabulous. I was at 271 and got all the way down to 196 by the end of the year. So yeah me!! Since then I have gained and lost the same 5-10 pounds over and over. I recently hit the 215 mark and couldn't believe i was letting myself go like that. I cannot get to that point again.

I've been crying over it alot. I am not happy with the lack of weight loss or my lack of motivation/accountability. I know it's time I take responsibility and get busy and finish losing this weight. So I decided to finally become a member. Everyone here seems so nice and I need the support and motivation to finish losing.
  • Kendra,
    You have made a good decision to join 3FC. You will get the inspiration and support here to help you. So don't cry about it anymore... help is here!
  • Welcome and don't be discourage because you are going to take charge now and not let yourself get back to your starting weight... Stay strong and you will get the willpower to get back on track now.
  • Welcome Kendra! Turn that frown upside down! You've come to the right place for motivation and encouragement. Keep your eye on the ball! *thumbs up!*
  • Wow, what a coincidence, my name is Kendra too! I have recently joined 3FC as well and I'm trying to find my way around here. I have recently lost about 40 pounds starting at 244 and have gained back 15 pounds. Very disheartening. I'm sure you will find what you need here and hopefully, I will too. Good Luck!
  • Hi Kendra and welcome to 3FC.

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
    Michelle
  • Thank you so much for the welcome!! I appreciate it!