Gym NSV!!!

• It feels like its been forever since i had a NSV!! BUT today it happened.. ive only ever been able to do the stair master for 10 min then i would die.. today.. i held my head high and kick that machines ***!! 30 min... level 8....and 75.8 flights of stairs later.. I feel on the top of the world! my mantra for getting through it was.. it will all be worth it this time next year.. and i threw my sweater over the clock so i didnt know how long i had been doing it!

yAy mee!

im so happy i really needed this after the day i had today!
  • Good job! That is great!!!! The stairmaster is such a butt kicker, but help create a nice booty shelf! Keep it up!
  • That is awesome, congrats! And I love the mantra - I tell myself similar things when I'm doing workouts I don't like
  • Way to kick that stairmasters butt!!!!!!
  • That's awesome .. i just gave that machine a try Monday .. i did 1 minute and was ready to die .. lol my heart rate was 180 when i was done .. by Wednesday i was up to 2 mins .. i cant wait for 30 mins that is so amazing
  • wow!!!
  • Awesome job! Seriously! I can usually only do 3 minutes on that damn thing! ha But I do it at the end of a leg workout so maybe thats why. Not looking at the clock HAD to help. I always glance every 10 seconds and think in my head "ONLY 10 SECONDS HAS GONE BY?!" haha
  • Wow! From 10 to 30 is HUGE! That's a monstrous machine to tackle...I think...haven't actually done it.
  • WOW - I have never done a stairmaster before! Congrats!

Is it like an elliptical?
  • Quote: WOW - I have never done a stairmaster before! Congrats!

Is it like an elliptical?
    Uh-uh. It's like this never ending cascade of stairs. There are three steps that come around like a conveyer belt and you just climb and climb and climb.

I use it to stretch before running. It's great! I stretch my calves on the bars that hold it up and then I put my foot up on one of the steps and stretch out the hamstrings. That's my experience with the stair master!
  • Woo Hoo! Stairmaster intimidates me.