I am overweight!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Good Morning All,

My scale has been my friend for the past couple of days. I weighed this morning and I am 205.2!!!!!!! That means I have lost 131.4 lbs so far. I brought up my handy dandy website to see what my BMI is and I am not in the Obese category anymore. I have been waiting for this day for a long time. Now on to ONDERLAND.... I am so excited!!!
  • Wow you are incredible!! Congratulations hun! xx
  • Congratulations! What amazing progress you have made. :~)
  • How wonderful! Kissing obesity goodbye is terrific, isn't it?
  • You are going GREAT!
  • WOOT! You are doing amazing!!!!
  • Congratulations! *happy dance* You have done amazing work. Thank you for sharing your journey with us!
  • Congratulations on both the 131 pounds and dropping that word "obese". That is awesome!!
  • Awesome!!! Now Onederland is just around the corner!!
  • Good for you. Just curious which sites people use for those ratings. I used the calculator at the National Heart Lung and Blood Institute's website (first one that comes up on a google search) and it states at 5'9" I need to be 202 to be at the top of the overweight category. But it didn't ask male or female, is there a difference?

Thanks for any input - Angie
  • Congrats! It's a great feeling to move BMI classes.
  • 131.4!! WOW I am consistently impressed by the success I see here. Please know you are an inspiration to many!!
  • Awesome ! Congratulations !
  • Quote: Good for you. Just curious which sites people use for those ratings. I used the calculator at the National Heart Lung and Blood Institute's website (first one that comes up on a google search) and it states at 5'9" I need to be 202 to be at the top of the overweight category. But it didn't ask male or female, is there a difference?

Thanks for any input - Angie
    I tried to post links but I haven't had enough posts.
    Try googling bmi and gender. Choose the halls link and the family doctor one.

They take into account age and gender.

Ames
  • The one that I use is
    http://www.halls.md/ideal-weight/body.htm