Tuesday, September 17th - Daily

• Good Morning,

Guess who will be here any second

Just plopped in to say hello and to start the thread.

TTYL, Love Leenie
  • Hi Leenie,

Just got out of bed.....have been on the computer the last half hour.

DH just woke up & is making the coffee now. I do need my coffee to get me going. I am feeling good this morning. Will check back in later.

Have a great day everyone. See you all later.

April
  • Hi All!

Beautiful day here!!! Finally got rid of the sticky humidity. I just love this weather, hope it last a few more weeks.

Just wanted to say hi and have a good day!

Stay focused ladies!!!!!~~~~~Meg
  • Hi all, feeling much better today. I tried a recipe from this site last night, skillet chicken pot pie. I am NOT a very good cook. It smelled wonderful, but when I removed the cover, it exploded, all over me, the stove the walls and the floor. I became hysterical. My hubby tried to comfort me, but he couldn't stop laughing. the more he laughed the harder I cried. The dogs loved the recipe. Needless to say, we had hot dogs and I spent the rest of the evening cleaning the kitchen.

Have a great day!
  • Motown that was so funny cause as I was reading your post I could visualize it happening to me haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ROFLMFAO !!!!!

Good one !!! Gotta be able to laugh at yourself right !!

Love, Leenie

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa still laughing !!! To bad you didn't video tape it, you could have won alot of money.

I was in the store the other day smelling body wash soaps, I really wanted a pretty one so I was smelling every one, You know you open the lid, squeeze it a teeny bit so the air comes out and you can smell it. Well this one bottle I opened, I squeezed it very gently and poof right up my nose went a wad of soap, boy was I embarassed, now I had to pick it out and not let anyone see me..........should have been on TV.
  • Mornin'
    Hello ladies,

Nothing much going on here today. The increase in the daily exercise is going ok, so far. I have sore muscles in my torso from my ab work which is always a good sign that things are working.

I had an exploding incident once myself. I had a plastic bottle of Heinz ketchup... one of those ones with the tiny squeeze openings. Anyway, I shook the bottle and then opened it up. It exploded all over me, the stove the refrig, my face, the ceiling, the walls. I first was stunned.. then started giggling... lol too darned funny. You have to laugh when things like that happen, or you'll go crazy.

Dinner tonight is spicy fish , grilled zucchini and either thai pnut or spring onion rice noodles. I haven't even had lunch yet and the ol tummy is starting to complain.
  • Yum Linda ! I'm coming to your house tonight for supper!

Hey Gang!

hugs, Cathy
  • I'll cook if you do chores
    Let's see.. my floors need doing, yard needs weeding.. I'll swap with ya Cathy.. dinner for chores.. whatcha say?