Hello:-)

• Hi everyone! This is my first time posting. My name is Jen and i am 27 years old. I have been married to my husband Aaron for 10 years and we have 3 beautiful kids; 2 girls 9 and 10 and a boy 3. I decided to join here because i have been struggling with weight since i had my 2nd child. I went from 120 to now 245. I have tired diets and seem to fail because of the lack of self control i have. I consider myself to be an emotional eater and i know if i continue to go down this path i will only be making things worse for myself. I have to find another way to deal with issues without adding the food. Coming here i have seen that i am not the only person who is going through weight struggles. It's hard to do on your own, so it will be nice to have support and to be able to support others as well.I look forward to getting to know all of you and to finally beat this weight. Best of luck to everyone!
  • Welcome Happychick82
  • Hi Jen and welcome to 3FC.

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
    Michelle
  • Thank you both for the welcome. I am sure i can do this:-)

~Jen~
  • Yes you CAN
  • welcome happychick82!!! I too have just joined this site...seems wonderful...wishing you the best on your journey!!!!
  • Welcome too raznt! Its going to be a long and at times a hard journey, but we can and will beat this once and for all:-)