I'm so excited!! I lost 100 pounds!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • YESSSS! I'm psyched, guys! I stepped on the scale this morning and it told me I weighed exactly 155.8! I started September 1, 2009 at 255. That means I've lost 100 pounds in 8 months and 6 days!

I have no new pictures to post, my latest progress pics are in the calorie counter's progress pics thread if you're interested but I'll definitely post some new ones when I reach goal (which will hopefully be SOON)!

I love you all! You have no idea how much everyone has helped me! Ahh I'm so proud of myself today
  • That's wonderful,I am thrilled for you!
  • Congrats! you have done wonderfully
  • Good job!
  • Very cool! Congrats...
  • Good job you look fab!
  • Awesome! Grats
  • Congratulations. That is a huge accomplishment.
  • Awesome! Congrats!
  • Thank you ladies SO SO much! I'm so happy to have so many wonderful people to share this with, since I don't really feel comfortable going around and telling all the people in my "real" life that I've lost 100 pounds lol.
  • Congrats on a great accomplishment!
  • You are such an inspriation!!!!!! I have 100 pounds to lose and find it very overwhelming but seeing your success makes me believe that I CAN do it..

And 8 eight months is really fast, you make it seem easy.lol
  • congratulations!.. you look amazing!
  • Congradulations! I remember when I first joined I saw your mini-goal post of like 60 pounds lost, and now 100? Wow! That's awesome!