The Magic Shirt

• I've been wearing a size 30ish because I like my clothes a little baggy, but today I went shopping with my mom and sister at Catos. I figured that I wouldn't be able to get anything because of the sizes they carry, but I tried on a size 22/24 shirt and it fit comfortably. So I was encouraged to try on an 18/20 of a shirt that I liked but that the 18/20 was the only size left. It fit. Not comfortably, but I could put it on without any problems. I bought it, and hopefully it will be motivating to get it to fit better. I really needed this because the scale hasn't been moving for two weeks (my great grandma died a couple of weeks ago and I lost my focus). Unless it's some incredible magic shirt I don't get why I can fit a smaller size when I don't see the scale moving down. Magic or not, I've been really discouraged, and I'm hoping this good feeling will help me refocus.
  • Ohlove, I'm going through the same thing. My weight is fluctuating between 329 and 324. I have decided for the time being that the scale is NOT my friend right now, because it causes me discouragement. Not only do I know that I am eating right and exercising, my coworkers are telling me that I am shrinking. Pay attention to the way your clothes fit and not what numbers are on the scale...you'll be better off, trust me!
  • Congrats!!! Soon you will be looking for 14/16!

P.S. Sorry to hear about your grandma! Take a good care of yourself.
  • Way to go! It will fit for like a minute and than it will be too big for you.