MAY is a BIG month for me.

• A little background about me first... I live on a 15 acre farm. Married with 3 kids and tons of critters. (a real petting zoo) In the summer we have tons of cook outs.

May is a big month for me May 15th my friends are having a party. The people that are going to be there haven't seen me since before I began my new way of living. May 30th WE are having a HUGE party. Last year we had over 100 people here. Friends and family bring their campers and camp for the weekend. Its all a GREAT time.

I am hoping that I have the strength to stay on plan for these parties. Yes I WILL plan plan plan. I HAVE to do these two parties well! I have to stay on plan to set the tone for the rest of the summer. BTW I WAS a HUGE beer drinker. I haven't had one in 2010. (I mowed my pasture the first time in 8 years without a beer in hand)

So here is what I want for May.
    1. STAY ON PLAN!
    2. Lose... I am not putting a number because I am going to do my very BEST.
    3. STAY ON PLAN
    4. Workout 5 days a week at the gym. weights 3x week Cardio 5x (45 min)
    5. STAY ON PLAN
    6. NO BEER NO BEER NO BEER
    7. STAY ON PLAN
    8. Check in here everyday and post each day to give back some of the greatness that you all have given me.

I have an ALL or NOTHING personality. I have NEVER made this kind of commitment to MYSELF. This new lifestyle is working May WILL NOT screw me up!
  • good for you, go for it!
  • Sounds like a great party! It sounds like you have really committed to staying on plan. I think you will do it!
  • Good luck!
  • You are doing a FABULOUS job! Make sure to buy something amazing to wear to show off your weight loss!
  • Good job and good luck!
  • Thanks everyone! I will be getting a few outfits this month for sure. I will do my best and let ya know.
  • I bet your friends are going to be so excited when they see you! How wonderful.

Stay strong, you CAN stay on plan. Use your friends reactions as motivation if you have too!
  • I bet it's a lot of hard work and fun to live on such a large farm.

Good luck in the month of may, hope everything goes well!