My RE-introduction...

• Hi all. I'm not technically new, but it's been so long I feel I should say hello again to all the alternachicks, new and old.

I joined this forum a couple years ago, then sort of fell off the wagon and disappeared into the abyss. I was doing Weight Watchers for a while, and went from 225 to 200, but eventually I quit and have slowly been gaining the weight back. The worst part is, while I've only gained 10 pounds back in 2 years, I'm the same size or bigger as when I was heavier...which can only mean that I've gained more FAT.

So here I am age 25, feeling like I'm 75, hating myself more every day, and getting really tired of it. Time to start over and get re-inspired, so here I am! I will lose this time!
  • Welcome back from a new alternachick! It's great that you have begun your journey again. Keep us posted on your progress!
  • I got the same thing happening! LOL, I just logged in and saw that my last visit was 12-08! I too slowly gained back some of the weight I lost (lost 40, gained back 20) and it's all yucky fat, like celulity. Ugh.
  • We can do it! Hooray for second (or third, or fourth, or...) chances!

With the exception of Mother's Day, where several red velvet cupcakes may or may not have been involved, I've been eating between 1300-1400 calories a day and trying to at least get in a good 30-60 minutes of cardio every day, plus some Wii Fit activities or Windsor Pilates DVD's, for almost 2 weeks. Haven't lost much yet, but it's still early on...*fingers crossed*
  • Welcome back!