NSV - crossed legs!

• I realized today that I can cross my legs now! This is something that I have really looked forward to doing. I was sitting in a meeting this afternoon when I crossed my legs for the first time. They probably thought that it was strange that I started looking so happy when we were trying to find ways to cut the budget!
  • YAY!!!! A great NSV!!!
  • Quote: They probably thought that it was strange that I started looking so happy when we were trying to find ways to cut the budget!

That's great! I love crossing my legs now, even though I know we're not supposed to. It just feels so good to finally be able to do something so 'normal'!
  • Those legs are getting slimmer! Congratulations on you NSV!
  • I can't wait to be able to do that too...I have never been able to comfortably. I have bulky thighs and calfs though so I wonder if I will ever be able to.
    So GREAT!!!!
  • THAT IS GREAT!!! CONGRATS! You know, crossing my legs is something that I had always wanted to do because it is "feminine" to sit that way, and seems seductive...But I still cant really do it where it doesn't look silly...and I decided it really doesn't become my personality.
  • Thanks all! It is so great to have a place to share these things!