Everyone Weigh in 04/23/10

• It's time for the 3FC general weigh in thread. Everyone is welcome to join, just jump in whenever your official weigh in day rolls around. Good luck, everyone!

Me: 196.5, up two pounds from last week. I said I wanted good change. This is NOT good change. I want to appeal this! /grumble...
    Down 3.2 lbs.
  • 141.4 this morning...sooo close!
  • That's great Megan. You are a hair away.

138 wearing jeans & lightweight sneakers. Edging closer to goal
  • 239.....1 lb down from Sunday and finally out of the 240's....YAY!!!!
  • 199 this morning down 1lb since last week.
  • 269.5 and down a half pound from yesterday, which makes 35 1/2 lbs total. My daughter is now at 169. She's lost 22 lbs and is doing a great job. For an 11 year old, she does so little whining about what she eats....some days, she whines less than I do!
  • 157. Down 3 lbs this week. I'm happy, and good job everyone for your weight loss.
  • 162.0 this morning. I was as low as 161.8 this week, but 162 puts me at down 3.2 lbs from last Friday which considering the horrible weekend I had last week is pretty unbelievable. I also lost 0 lbs last week. I have a lot on my plate this weekend and plan to make the best decisions I can so that I can sneak into the 150's within the next week or so. TOM is around the corner so my expections of that are a little low. Great job everyone!
  • 214, down a pound from last week.
  • 221.4, down 3.6 lbs. from last Friday.
  • 256 lbs. WOOHOO!!! Down 2 lbs from three days ago. 3 more lbs and I will have lost 40lbs. YAY!!!
  • 194.6 this morning. Down 3.6 lbs. Just a little bit away from my 190 goal!
  • I'm at 204.2lbs