20 days and want a ticker

You're on Page 1 of 6
Go to
  • I joined on the 31st of March and it is now the 20th of April and no ticker yet. I'm so excited and can't wait for the site to gimme gimme gimme! lol I have litterally been counting down till the day. Hopefully by tonight I'll get it, I don't know how much longer its gonna take!
  • It happens at the time you signed up meaning this -

If you signed up 10pm the 31st of March, you will get your ticker on or around 10pm April 20th.

Does that make sense?

Hugs
    Michelle
  • I actually got my ticker on day 21 at about the time I signed up so I think it's after you are here 21 days. I was counting down the days as well - was so excited (like a kid at Christmas).
  • hehe, i know the feeling!! but I am only 3 days in...sigh.
  • Haha. Hmm, I don't really remember the time I joined, I know I didn't make my first post till about 9-10ish. We will see! Thanks guys for the heads up!
  • I don't have one either. as I keep cking back....
  • I think you have to have like 20 post in addition to the days.
  • Yeah I know, but I'm over the 20posts already too.
  • Yay! Well I got my ticker!
  • yey i got mines too i'm well happy
  • Quote: Yay! Well I got my ticker!
  • I'm more jealous of the ticker than the weight loss ATM which is so wrong! I guess I need to stick in there & keep on counting the days,posts & calories/item I eat - in the meantime I'll just drink some water!!!!
  • Haha I am SO glad I'm not the only one pining for a ticker!
  • I keep forgetting to post to get to my 20 posts! So here's another one! I feel like cheating if it's not a "worthy" post.