Movin' Our Booties! Exercise Support

You're on Page 9 of 9
Go to
  • Kaylets, I'm glad you're having a good day.
    I wear a really good sports bra. I'm not very big in the chest, but it can still really hurt if I'm not wearing "my one good bra". It's got a lot of support and "non-movement" in it.
    I HAVE heard of some larger women wearing two sports bras at the same time...
  • I took a Kickboxing class at the gym. Never took it at this gym, but I have taken it before. I'm sure the instructor took one look at me and thought..."Uh oh...hope my CPR skills are up to snuff!" She did come over and ask me if I had any experience with this, I assured her that I did. She stressed the vigorous nature of the workout and told me that I could modify the moves to suit my own level of fitness. Okay, honey...thanks! I think that she was very surprised at how well I could keep up. Don't judge a (BIG) book by it's cover! What a great workout, though...I was pouring sweat, but not in a bad way. No CPR necessary!
  • Kat, good for you! That damned instructor...
  • Yeah Kat!
    Doesn't that instructer know who she's dealing with? Did she get bumped on the head?

You know how everybody's afraid of getting sued---

I guess its understandable, but you showed them!!

GOOD FOR YOU!!

And you kept your cool too!
  • WaY TO GO Katrinabgood,
    You showed that _____________ instructor! Even us fat chicks can move(speaking of myself). I had an awesome leg workout today. I feel good, and I knew that I should. I feel nice like sugar and spice. Sorry did not mean to sing to you.
    Way to go everyone, Love and hugs to all
    Virginia
  • I walked a 1/2 hour. Brrr... it was cold. But by the time I reached back to the house my pits were all wet, and off went my grumpy sweatshirt. My cheeks and legs are still cold but I can feel all the blood whooshing around. Tomorrow here I come!
  • Flower, good for you!!!
    Don't catch a cold...
  • Yay!
    Well, even though I haven't exercised for the last couple of weeks, I still met my goal. Today I did my 5k route and I ran one mile of it... ok, jogged one mile of it very slowly but I did it! So now by the end of November I want to run two miles, and then the end of the year run 3 miles (5k). Have to get back on track with exercising starting today!
  • I didn't walk but I did plant 6 dozen flower bulbs in 35 degree weather. I then tripped over the curb and skinned my knee. So no walk. But I pulled weeds for an hour instead. Progress!
  • This thread is now closed. Please post on the Exercise support thread titled Moving Our Booties in November