New mom, looking for others!

• Hi there! I have quit a bit to lose, and am looking for a fun support group! I am a new mom to a wonderfully sweet baby boy who is 11 weeks old : )
    The hardest part about dieting w/ my little boy is finding time to make healthy AND quick meals while transitioning back to work too!

I am married to a great guy who is my best friend, but only needs to lose about 20 pounds to get back to his skinny weight. I have more like 100+ to lose, but we're in that rut where I am too comfortable and he is encouraging but still wants to eat poorly and says he loves me at any weight (which is sweet, but I need more of a push sometimes to get healthy!)

Would love to make some good support buddies!
  • Holy crow! You're me with only 1 kid (two boys: Gavin 2 1/2 & Liam 6 mos) !! My fiancee is the EXACT same way! He supports me and will shop for healthy food with me but if I have a hankering for something cheesy and/or greasy, he doesn't offer much resistance!! But that's OK; That's what we're here for!! Welcome!
  • Thanks! Is that your boy in your picture? Too cute! I don't know how you handle two...lol ; )
  • Yep! That's my Liam, my ole blue!