9/9 - 9/15 Weekly Weigh-in

• Proud to be starting this post again!!! I am beginning to think that someone is fixing the scale!!! Today's weight: 216. Down from 218.5 last week! Really feeling good about myself lately! DH even told me yesterday that I was looking sexy again!
  • Thats great Denise 2.5 in one week! Wish all weeks were like that
    I stayed the same this week 198, still happy as Im just glad not to gain any back from last week loss
  • 1 lb down.. very happy with that!!
  • I weighed in yesterday at 295.5. Ugh!! Hopefully I'll see a change next week!!
  • Don't know how, but I lost 4 pounds this week. Last week I lost nothing. It's like my body stays the same while preparing to drop weight when it's ready. Labor Day goal is met and exceeded!! Hooray!
  • I was barely able to eke out a "maintain" again this week. That's two in a row after a couple of weeks of losses I was surprised by. Will just keep up what I've been doing (and I thought I was doing those things better lately) and hope it'll be like JML says and my body is preparing to drop the weight when it's ready.

Whatever - I will not be discouraged.
  • Down 3.4 this week!

Got my WW 10% keychain!
  • Congrats, everyone! Seems to have been a pretty good week for all here. Way to go ladies!!!

I'm down 3.4 pounds this week, but I have had the flu something terrible since Saturday & have had absolutely no appetite. Anything I've eaten I've literally had to force. I always complain I wish I didn't have such a big appetite, but I think having no appetite is much worse. Anyway, I'm still run down from this virus... went to the dr. this morning because I have developed a rash on my face from, according to him, having a fever for so many days in a row & as a side effect of the virus. Really hoping I can shake this thing soon, because this is really starting to suck!
  • Congrats all!

Beth Anne - 10% WOW

Kayla - hope you feel better soon!
  • Beth Anne - WAY TO GO!!!! That is just great! You have a lot to be proud of!

Kayla - hope that you are feeling better soon!
  • WOOO HOOO!! Look at you guys go!!!

Congratulations to everyone!!!
  • Down another 2.5 pounds today