I can cross my legs!!

• I'm so excited. I was in a meeting and realized I had crossed my legs and I wasn't struggling to keep them crossed. I'm even wearing a skirt and you can really see how much weight I've lost. This is only the second time I've worn a skirt to work in two years...chub rub!
  • Isn't it the best feeling? I am so happy for you. Don't do like I did and sit with them crossed so much b/c you can that your legs fall asleep in church!

Lol. Good job!
  • Such a great feeling isn't it!?!?! 2 weeks ago I was sitting in church and looked over at my hubby with a huge smile on my face. He gave me a funny look and I whispered, "Look I can cross my legs!" Apperently he never noticed that I couldn't do that before and was still looking at me funny. Oh well, I was THRILLED!!
  • Haha I know that feeling! It really is a great! Congrats!
  • Awesome! I remember when I hit this NSV and how excited I was! Congrats
  • Congratulations! The happiness from being able to cross my legs still hasn't gotten old for me; I still get such a kick out of it. Enjoy this NSV!
  • This is the best NSV ever! I still marvel at being able to cross my legs!

Congrats! Keep up the good work!
  • I bet u felt sooo good when U realized u could cross ur legs. Keep up the hard work so u can keep having these NSV's. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
  • Congrats! Keep it up
  • Thank you all. I still feel good about it. Looking forward to the next one!!
  • congrats!! isnt it a great feeling! Bet u had a big cheesy grin in that meeting!!
  • OMG I noticed the same exact thing today! My legs crossed and didn't roll off!!! Isn't it the best feeling ever

Now that I have lost almost 20 pounds I am noticing things a lot more about my body. My knees don't pop anymore if I squat down to get something.

Yes, it's the little things!!!!

Marie