HUGE NSV! (for me)

• My girlfriend has been hounding me to go to the movies for the past few weeks. I have declined several times simply because I haven't had the strength to turn away EXTRA BUTTERED POPCORN! Soooo, I finally gave in and went last night... BUT I planned!

It may not be "right" but this is what I did... I PACKED! Thats right ladies I packed a snack. I carried a purse in with a baggy full of frozen berries and a fork and a diet Mt. Dew. My girlfriend ordered a LARGE popcorn. She sat and ate the whole thing. I didn't touch NOT ONE PIECE!

Also on a side note which is really HUGE too. I fit!!!!! I fit in the theater chair! Without doing the whole one cheek at a time thing! That was just AWSOME!
  • Congratulations! I have not set foot in a theater for the same reason.
  • AWESOME JOB!!!!

Me and my family are BIG Movie goers and I did resist for a while because I was afraid of the dreaded popcorn but NOW, I can do it. I take a snack bag of "good food" with me and I am fine.

I just remind myself how hard I have worked and I don't want to toss it away on a bag of popcorn and that has detered me so far!
  • saving MONEY and CALORIES!!! Yay for you!!!!