jello legs does 30!

• 30 WHOLE mins on the Elliptical!!!

Considering 2 weeks ago I barely survived 1 1/2 minutes!

yeah me!

Thanks for all your encouragement!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Awesome!
  • Congratulations! That's a great improvement.
  • Fantastic!
  • That's incredible! Congratulations!
  • Awesome! You rock!
  • Way to go... I did 20 my first day and nearly died lolol
  • Well done. I'm inspired to try that device again.
  • That's a big improvement! Sometimes you have to take baby steps, but eventually you can do more and more. Congrats!

I can remember doing the elliptical the first time for 5 minutes. Now I can do an hour if I wanted to.
  • I KNEW you could do it!! I'm so glad you stuck with it long enough to find that out! So many people would just quit when that minute and half was so very hard! You should feel really, really proud of yourself because you did it! And don't you just love the endorphin rush you when your FINISHED? It's the finishing part I'm addicted to!
  • Grats! I'm only up to 20 minutes on the elliptical but I know it must be doing something bc I am drenched by the end of it.

Keep it up!
  • Quote: I KNEW you could do it!! I'm so glad you stuck with it long enough to find that out! So many people would just quit when that minute and half was so very hard! You should feel really, really proud of yourself because you did it! And don't you just love the endorphin rush you when your FINISHED? It's the finishing part I'm addicted to!
    Thanks.... I am not sure about the after part. I was glad my trusty bike was there. A guy I work with jumped on the one next to me when I was at 27 mins and I told him to catch me if I fall off! My legs had quick working back at min 20, but I am just to ornery to stop. At 30 I wobbled the 2 steps over to my trusty bike and sat down, pedaled a while, until I was convinced my legs still worked and then very carefully made my way to the car, inch by shaky inch. But the confidence I get from it, I love!...My first thought...I can post this on here!
  • Awww. I love that I can motivate too, just as you all motivate me!

caryesings and mutable paradox.... you go girls!!!!!!!
  • WTG - that is an awesome accomplishment!!