APRIL - one reason you will stay on your plan today...

You're on Page 1 of 16
Go to
  • There are always many reasons to stay on your plan. What is one of those reasons today?
  • because I want to get to my next mini goal and I won't let scale disappointment sidetrack my efforts!
  • I want to get back to where I was this time last year. I am up 15lbs. I then want to go all the way down to goal!!
  • I want to be here for my kids
  • I want to have a good month of weight loss so I have got to be on plan from day 1.

P.S. I love the start of a new month. It just seems like a fresh start.
  • Because I'm going to a mini-reunion in 2 weeks and I'm going to be out of the teens by then (maybe)
  • I'm staying on plan today because I have six weeks before my next goal and I will meet that goal.
  • Because I rode my real bike (not the stationary one) for the season's first time last night! Yippeeeeee!
  • Because I had an alcohol/PMS induced mini-binge last night that I'd like to bounce right back from
  • In the hopes I will break the 160s.
  • Because I am half a pound away from being in the 13 stone range and I can taste it! I haven't weighed this little in about 10 years I think....
  • Because I am 1.3 pounds away from Wii Fit saying I'm normal!! Instead of 'That's Overweight..."
  • Because I want the tractor seat belt to fit
  • Because I have been off the wagon for a few weeks and it is time to get on track!
  • Because i am 2.3 pounds away from being in the 2 freakin 50s!! oooo yeah!