Day 2 on Metabolic: Hungry, Depressed, & Frustrated

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Durosa ... Hang in their, and I will say a special prayer for you. My favorite is the peach mango concentrate.
  • I don't have much advice but hugs. Doing it at your age would be TOUGH but you will be reaping some great benefits.
    I've been doing some trial and error with the HNS and fiberfill, etc. and some are good and some aren't so good.
  • Durosa, okay, this is my absolute favorite. I know it sounds strange, but I just love it. I mix the grapefruit poweder hns with the fruit fiber-fill and it comes out tasting like a really flavorful sweet-tart. I like it so much, I rarely have anything else. I have 4 hns per day and 3 of the fiber-fills. Happy Happy. Having 3 fibers per day keeps me incredibly regular too, which is great. Of course, that IS what it is suppose to do, but I am living proof. lol!
  • That's great, I'll need to get more. I've noticed that this diet has me uh.. not regular.. so I can use the extra fiber
  • Hey, gang, I just re-started MRC 2 weeks ago. I lost 40 pounds on MRC last year but stopped before I finished stabilization...I'm not sure why. If I'm honest, I'd have to say, I quit because I got tired of messing with dieting...lame excuse but it's probably true. Plus I was so close to my goal and I was feeling so good, I just bailed. Truth be told, I have never felt so good in my whole life as when I was doing this diet...so here I am again. Since last year I plumped back up a bit (imagine that) and so now I'm back to knock out the last 20 pounds...15 of which I put on in the last 8 months.

But this program is so great, I'm back!!!! I'm still in the first couple weeks and yes, Durosa, it is a little tough getting back oriented to the eating plan. But I'm back because I know this system WORKS!! And once you get deeper into it, you won't believe how habitual and simple it is.

So, keep up the great work, stick it out and you will be super proud of yourself. You are worth all this effort. Soon, you will just LOVE what you see in the mirror.

BTW: I have a really bad thyroid problem too and it is no picnic, so I feel your pain! But you can DO THIS!!