Kate Morgan diet delivery plan

• Hi I'm sahmiam40 from India (but American). We are vacationing in New Zealand and I ran across this pre-packaged diet program, Kate Morgan. It is run out of the pharmacies here.

I checked it out on the internet and couldn't find much about it other than on the official webpage, which wasn't too specific.

Has anyone tried it???

I have three more days here. If I buy it and take it back it's going to get really really expensive because it is so heavy (will have to take it back as overweight baggage). If I don't, it will be August before I can start a pre-packaged plan, and I will have humiliated myself before my in-laws once again (in July) as the fat dil.

I really, really don't feel that I have the energy or will power to get myself into a solo diet (no weight watchers in India, no other diet plans that I trust). I want something that I just eat, drink, and go. With travel plans and shipping times, that puts me back to starting in August unless I buy this Kate Morgan plan.

Ideas??? Help?? Anyone out there tried the Kate Morgan program?

Thanks a ton,

sahmiam40
  • Not sure if this info will help a lot.

You could check out Rujuta Divekar. If you can spend about 20-25K per month, she is supposed to be very good and sounds very sensible. If you are in Mumbai, you can meet her face-to-face. Else you could get counselling over phone and email.
  • Dear Iniya,

Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately we live in Chennai, and I'm not fond of Indian food every day. I will file this one away for future reference.

I just bought a month's worth of Kate Morgan shakes, so we'll see how it goes. Guess I'll be the first one on this site to experiment with it....

Thanks,
    Teresa
  • Hi Inya,
    R u following Rujuta Divekar?