Cincy BL Weigh-in today

• So my Biggest Loser Weigh-in was today. I am down to 215 according to my scale, 217 according to theres. lol. There's always says two lbs heavier. BLAHHH. But anywho, last month I was in 4th place out of 6 people. The ranks have really changed this month, no one stayed in the same position and now I am in 3rd place YAY!!! I'm really not too far away from 1st and 2nd place. I think if I push myself really hard I can do really good for the last weigh-in.

On top of that- Cincinnati is a big Baseball CITY. Hello, the REDS are the one's who started major league baseball!!! Well the Radio statio who is sponsoring this BL contest is marching in the opening day parade and asked us to be apart of the parade with them. So that is really exciting. My last weigh-in is on 4/29, so hopefully I do really well.
  • Wow! I'll keepy fingers crossed for you.
  • I am hope you make it, but if not third place is still a good place to be.
  • Oh wow! People miss work around here for the opening day events! LOL! I know you can do this!! I'm so excited that the ranks have moved around this month because you totally deserve it!! You've been working so hard!

As a side note: My uncle is a dead-ringer for Pete Rose. They have even aged the same. When he visits the Cinci area, he gets stopped for autographs. It's funny.
  • That is funny Eliana. Hopefully he is not a jerk like Pete Rose. I have heard he is not a nice guy. My sis-in-law used to work at Hooters and he stopped in there and he was a jerk.