Just Passed The Sign - "Welcome To Onederland"!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Weekly weigh in day and I'm SO happy to say that I have whooshed into Onederland with a 3lb loss this week
    It feels like a dream at the moment, I can't actually believe I'm in Onederland.
    It's 8 months since I started my journey tomorrow and it seems like a perfect way to mark a mini anniversary.
    I can honestly say 8 months ago I never believed I'd reach this point, I just wanted to lose SOME weight and feel a little better about myself. 8 months ago I was 36 and felt about 56, very depressed, exhausted, ill, you name it, but this past month as I've neared Onederland I feel like the years have dropped off me and now instead of feeling my age of 37 I feel about 27 I've gone from hating myself and avoiding the mirror at all costs, to actually liking myself most of the time and looking at myself in the mirror in my new size 18 (US 14) jeans and being shocked at how slim I look. I feel attractive again for the first time in years, and after going to the gym 5/6 times a week for the last 8 months, I think apart from still needing to lose a lot of weight I'm fitter than I've ever been. Thanks to the C25K programme I've been following since January I can run for the first time in my life, and I feel so strong and proud of what I've achieved.
    I want to thank everyone on here who has supported me since I joined last September. I don't get chance to post as much as I'd like, but I do check in everyday and you guys are all such an inspiration to me.
    I know now that there is no turning back, that I will get to goal. And do you know what, I can honestly say I'm enjoying every step of the journey
  • Wow, you are such and inspiration. You starting weight and height are so close to mine it makes me feel like it is possible and I will do this. You rock
  • Welcome to Onderland! Congrats on your progress and all your hard work. I just started C25K and it's definitely NOT easy...that's awesome that you completed it!!! I love your positive attitude, it's so inspiring! Keep up the amazing work!!!
  • : cheer2:

Doing a huge enormous happy dance for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • congrats, that's fabulous and I love your description of how you feel now!
  • Wahoo for you!! !!! So exciting!

And as a fellow 5'4" chick, I'm jealous of your size 14 jeans! I have got to come to terms with that fact that all my fat is in my hips and thighs. (I'm a 16...and HAPPILY!!)

I am 35 and feel very much like you...I feel about 27. I wouldn't go as low as 25.

Here's to feeling really good!
  • Yeah!!! You have done it!!!! I am so happy for you. I am doing a little dance at my desk!

I have enjoyed getting to know you on the March into Onederland thread and am so glad that we have worked on this together. You are a wonderful, inspirational part of 3FC. Someday we will be hanging out together in the maintainers forum!

• Well done Much better to woosh into onderland then you are unlikely to see the 200's again if the scales fluctuate
  • Terrific! I am SO happy for you. It's so awesome to actually feel younger and not older! lol Congrats...and keep on rockin the weight loss world. You deserve it!
  • Congratulations! You rock!! I plan to be joining you in Onederland in a couple months!!

• WTG!

Congratulations!!
  • Awesome!
  • That is so awesome! Congratulations! I am 9 lbs away and sooo excited to join you!! Keep up the great work! You are such an inspiration!
  • Congratulations!!!!
  • Awesome!