Starting Over Again.... For The Last Time

• Hello everyone. I have lost and gained weight over and over again. I am ready to lose the weight for good. After weeks of thinking that something was medically wrong with me, and finally hearing from my doctor that I am in ok health, I finally realize that I am the size I am because of how I eat. I have gone from weighing almost 190lbs, down to 170. Then down to 150. I am back up to 170 and feel miserable. None of the clothes I have feel comfortable, and I don’t want to buy bigger sizes.

I have looked into many pills and realize that if I am going to do this then I have to do it the right way. I eat healthy, with the occasional sweet and have started to increase my exercise. As a mother and full time student, with a full time job I know it will be difficult.

I have read the many posts and find you ladies very inspiring. I look forward to doing this final journey with you.

Jennifer

Starting ~> 173.4 (33.4 lbs to lose)
  • Good Luck!! I know how hard it is for us working/mother but I wish the best of luck.. Keep going..
  • You can do it!
  • I completely understand, I don't know how many times I started a diet and failed d/t lack of control, but you sound llike you are serious this time, you have to do it for yourself and not for any one else, good luck on your journey.
  • Welcome! I am new too. Looks like we are at a similar weight and have a similar goal! I'd venture to say just about all of us have tried and failed many times before getting it right, it's all part of the journey. Best of luck to you!