Doing our own thing #4

You're on Page 3 of 20
Go to
  • Helllooooooo my chatty girls!!!! hehehe!!!

boy...when im on top of things and checking in a whole bunch no one posts...but when EVERYONE posts im running late on checking in!! craaazy!!!!

well anyways....Right after school today( which was an awesome day if i might add) i went to the gym for a work out..and then i went to subway for supper (6 grams of fat or less!!!) Then i had a meeting for the Christian drama club i am volunteering for....i am the teacher for grades 1-6...and another lady..and friend of mine...well shes like 36..but shes still a friend from church....shes kind of the head person and she is doing the grades 6-12....im so excited we start tuesday!!!!

Then i was sitting on my computer and a couple of my friends came to the door and asked if i wanted to go for a run with them.....so we alternated between walking a block and jogging a block for about a mile..it was sooo funn...we laughed the whole way!!!!

Tiff, Well well well........i got nothing!!! i cant remember anything from the old post! so have a good day! luv ya lots!!!

Semo and Huntress.........I will now refer to you as Mama #1 and Mama # 2!!! haha!!!! you guys are great!!! never stop smiling! and never give up!!! we can all do it!! i know we can!!!

Tig, i dont have TIME for any sports! i would love to do volley ball but with church, youth group, youth group board meetings, singing lessons, the choir i teach, student council, year book, drama club and drama club exec meetings, working out, seeing my friends, HOMEWORK!!! its CRAAAAZY!!!!! but i just couldnt give any of it up for anything!!!

Dyan..hey girl! hope you have a fantastic day!!!

brighter days.....you seem really cool!!!i cant remember what you said to me and im too tired to go back and look at the other thread....so just have a fabulous day!!! hehehe!

well thats it for me!!! oh im talking to my ITALIAN friend!!! hehehe.....but i gotta jet! luv ya all!!!

luv
    Kayla
  • OH YA! about american idol...i havent been home enough to watch it religiously....but i think its an AWESOME opprotunity for all those people and im so happy kelly won! she had a great voice....i have so much respect for all those people who gave it a shot and made it far though...its so awesome that there are things like that because I am a singer and i LOVE music and its so awesome to give some people who might never know the right people to get into the business have a chance at it!!! well gnight!!!
  • Spank me now. I ate a S'more pop tart for breakfast. I bought one small box yesterday. There are only 4pkgs in the box, everyone in the family got one pkg. But good grief, have I NO WILLPOWER. I actually told myself I wasn't going to eat one when I bought them. HA.
    I WAS tracking my food at fitday, looks like I should start that back up again. REALITY CHECK TIME.
    Tiff, master of calories, what should my range be? If I weigh 189ish, I'm 5'10", and want 160ish. Ten times what I want to weigh?
    Kayla, I was asking about the sports because I think that is was saved me in highschool...mandatory exercise after school every day. I ate poorly back then too, but didn't gain weight until after my "sporting" days. (and child birth )
    Bright, I had my bathing suit "hanging out" all spring for motivation....along with a pair of capris I had bought a size too small. The capri's fit now. Guess it's time to pick a new item.
  • I'm so glad that Kelly won last night, knocked me out of doing my exercise but I had to watch.

I'm so happy this morning, scale was in my favor today, oh sorry, Hi my name is Semo and I am an addictive scale hopper. I try not to but I can't help myself, this cyber friendship has paid off in more ways than one. We're like 's , very different but all go nicely in the same package. (pm-sing need choloate- explains the m & m's)

Okay have lots to do today and I better get at it. Back later.
  • Some of the M&M's in this package are NUTS.

Tiff

Morning all, Tig...let me check that range for you!

Kayla, When I called you Queen Snot of Booger Island in my email, it was FOR SURE meant with love.

Tiff
  • Alrighty then.
    I dug out the size 14 kakhi skirt and hung it on the bedroom door. I plan to wear it for Thanksgiving.
    I got myself back up and running on Fitday, this mornings foods already logged.
    And, I'm wear'n my size 16 "snug on my stomach reminder" jeans.
    Oh, and I drank too much coffee doing the hyper pee-pee dance.
    The latest news, my ten yr old son was asked to be a boyfriend yesterday You know the drill, a friend of the girl asked him for the girl. I was glad he told me, but did he have to do it while we were driving?!He's so funny, he told me he "didn't see that one coming" ME EITHER
  • Tiger, I am thinking it would be 1150-1500 calories based on your weight range....(according to WW guidelines) I don't have my info here at work with me, so I will have to double check. Anyone have the info with them??

Tig, thanks for the laugh. Kids are so funny. *didn't see that one coming...LOL*

Tiff
  • Tiger: Wow that brought back some memories, my boys would always talk to me more when we were in the car. Especially the SEX questions. Guess they knew that I couldn't look at them while I was driving. Good thing because I didn't want them looking at me either!! But we had and still do have a good relationship.

Anyone heard about varying your caloric intake daily, like one day 1100 the next 1500 then 1000, etc. Keeps your body's set point from adjusting to the same thing day after day.
  • Semo, God Bless Cafe for this link, it was very informative. It talks about varying your calories or WW points daily to confuse your metabolism.

http://groups.msn.com/POINTingMyWay...wendieplan.msnw
  • Hmmm...I just tried it and it didn't work.

Maybe her page is down. Sorry.

CAFE...I NEEEEEEED you. Do you have the correct link?
  • Tiff, I think that I've looked at that site before, don't know why all of a sudden I remembered it. (maybe I just wanted a reason to eat more today!) LOL
  • Ok, try this:

http://pub70.************/blightenup78347

And scroll down to the Library section, she has her plan in there...

Interesting...

By the way, Mike called today and invited me to meet him after work at Alexanders. (MY FAVORITE STEAK PLACE) You can pick out and grill your own steaks, Thick Texas Toast, Excellent Salad Bar...Orgasmic Sauteed Mushrooms.

*I have to take a moment to compose myself.*

Ok, anyway, I said no. I WANT to go, but I had an EXCELLENT day on Tuesday, and a not so excellent day yesterday and I can't have 2 bad days in a row. I won't do it. The rest of the week will be good or else I will DIE trying. My GOD, it is only food. I don't need that dang much of it to survive. Why is this so hard sometimes?

So anyway, I am sipping my water. I did well yesterday all day until 7:30 PM. I was at about 900 calories for the day and then we ordered Dominos cause the power was out and I pretty much ate a medium thin crust deluxe all by myself. (Except for the one piece I gave the dog )

So, I went to bed feeling sick and woke up pissed off at the world, when really, it was only me I was mad at.

So....I am waiting here NOT SO PATIENTLY for my pat on the back for saying no to the big steak. And Bread. And Potato. And Salad. AND the mushrooms.

Tiff
    OP so far today. LOL, but it is only 11:00 am.
  • Okay Tiff, if you want to go here is what you need to do........

When you place your order ask for a to-go box to be brought to you with your meal. BEFORE you take the first bite put 1/2 of it into the box. (worry not about the strange looks that you might get...we have a mission here) Enjoy what's left on your plate and have the leftovers the next day. WHAT EVER YOU DO DON'T EAT IT WHEN YOU GET HOME. Hey it works... you don't feel deprived and you stay on program too. You can't just live in a box, I don't know about you but I don't get too many offers.
  • The BEST thing to do, would be order the freaking chicken. But they have big containers of melted butter and I would just give my chicken a butter bath. LOL, and I can't pick chicken over steak. I am just too weak. I even like the smell of raw, bloody hamburger. I think I was a dinosaur in my last life.

WHERE IS DYAN????
  • A dino in your past life
    I have the opposite problem. I have a hard time buying meat. I just pace up and down the meat counter looking at it all. Wait'n for it to jump in my cart. Mooo
    I tried finding a good motivational book at the library, but must have been looking in the wrong places. Nothing caught my eye. Was there a "seven secrets..thin people" something type book someone had mentioned?
    I think the "to go box" idea for the steak house is a great idea. I'll have to remember that.