nsv-at yearly physical

• i had my annual physical today, and my doc was so impressed that i had lost weight and have been doing this consistently for the past 16 months. she said all my numbers (cholesterol, b/p, etc) were "beautiful!" all through my physical she kept complimenting me on all my hard work. on the way out, she hugged me and said congrats again. ( i have been going to this same doc for years and years, and this was the first time she hugged me.) i am still about 39 lbs. away from goal weight, but this was a definite nsv that felt really good. thanks for listening!
  • Wow that's was sweet.. I know you most be super happy.. Great work, keep going..
  • Way to go! You rock!

A.
  • That is excellent!
  • I know that we all want to wear a smaller size, but the health rewards and prolonged lifespan are the real reward for losing weight. During my physical last year I had an elevated cholesterol level and one of my goals is to get it down into normal range.

Congratulations, those 39lbs will be gone in no time.
  • terrific job, your persistance has paid off.
  • that is great, I am hoping to hear that soon. You are doing so good!
    Pam
  • Wow, that is so great!
    (I just went to the doctor yesterday and she told me i should lose some weight, not surprisingly)
    So hopefully one day i will have a story similar to yours!
  • thank you all for your kind, supportive words, and all the best to each of you!